Friday, February 25, 2011

Always. Well, almost always.

Starship NRM to Earth,

What is it with these smileys!? And why the hell are all those smiling faces almost always yellow?

Okay, these are not the questions for today. Just some random dubieties with many 'stochastic' answers in my groggy head. Been stuck in an unfrequented dungeon does give one scads of doubts to toy with. Making questions isn't an easy task, and other quizzers will agree when I say you need to think a lot. I've been thinking, and thinking for quite some time. Forget thinking, I took the game to another level. I tried to come up with few of my own smileys. Well, I was kind of inspired by a flying pig. At 10.20 pm, I was all fired up to post the following questions.


What the hell do these emoticons mean?

But I knew the answers, 1.I'm trying to sleep and 2. I'm almost asleep, would not go well with many 'smart as a whip' Q crackers. Okaaaay, I know the road to some good ol' questions may meander through sinuous beelines, but does that give me the right to effuse my weird persuasions on this page? Well, as the owner of the blog, I have an unforfeitable right to ramble on!! But I'll drill hole in your heads someother time.

Enjoy the questions!!


1.


I'm quite sure you'll be put off by the vague commix of pictures. But I believe this is an interesting question because you will get to know about THE ANSWER soon through the newspapers.


2.


Not sure whether I have asked this one before. Maybe in Confluence Sports Quiz. Anyway, just connect the pictures.

5 comments:

Kundu said...

the guy is Maradona and the other pic is that of Hand of God Nebula and nw the connect is simple,I guess!

Kundu said...

the guy is Maradona and the other pic is that of Hand of God Nebula and nw the connect is simple,I guess!

Anonymous said...

1. In the news indeed. Space shuttles Endeavor, Discovery and Atlantis retiring from the American shuttle program.

2. Maradona's famous 'Hand of God'

~SotU

Juggernaut said...

1. the map is of atlantis
now the connect is the space shuttle atlantis which has components as discovery and endeavour
2.Hand of God
term famous by Maradona gol after 1986 quarters and nebula is well knwn as hand of god(courtesy da pheneMENON)

en em said...

1. A total of five Orbiters were built for NASA's orbital space flights. Challenger and Columbia met with tragic ends. The three operational Orbiters are Discovery, Atlantis and Endeavor. And they are all set to be decommissioned this year.

2. Hand of God. Maradona and the Nebula 'hand of god'.

Google Bar

Google